Box Office at the David Lean Cinema
Our main sales channels – TicketSource and Wallace
Arnold Worldchoice – stop selling 2½ hours before a
Any remaining tickets will go on sale at the ClocktowerArts Bar
one-hour before the screening. To avoid disappointment, please
do not leave buying your tickets until the last minute, as the
box office closes promptly just before the show starts
(11.00am, 2.30pm or 7.30pm). Please remember that people manning the Box Office may also have booked to see the film!
Tickets for future screenings should also be on sale, but this
cannot be guaranteed if others are waiting to purchase tickets
for the current screening.
• Stewards are unable to take money for tickets – all sales
have to go through the box office.
• Only patrons with tickets can be admitted.
• Please make every effort to be in your seat before the
advertised start time – there are no adverts shown at the
David Lean Cinema, only a few trailers which only last a few
• While every effort will be made to accommodate latecomers,
to avoid disturbing other patrons, once the main
feature has started late arrivals will be directed to end of
row or front row seats.
• If no such seats are available then patrons will not be
allowed to enter. Unfortunately refunds cannot be issued in