All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Children can attend only screenings which are ratings-appropriate, and each child must have a ticket. All children are the responsibility of the accompanying adult, they must stay in their seats during screenings and must leave if they are disturbing other patrons.
Entry to films and events is restricted by the classification given by the British Board of Film Classification or others. We are required to refuse admission to anyone who is below the minimum age required by the relevant classification.
- No children between their first and fifth birthdays will be admitted to any screening.
- Anyone 5 years and over can be admitted to films classified as U or PG.
- Children under 12 can be admitted to films classified as 12A but only if accompanied by an adult (i.e. someone over the age of 18).
- Nobody under the age of 15 can be admitted to films classified as 15.
- Nobody under the age of 18 can be admitted to films classified as 18.
Babies under the age of one will be admitted to Babes in Arms screenings only and without charge. Tickets must be purchased for everyone else.
We reserve the right to require you to prove your age with appropriate photographic ID if you are going to a 12A, 15 or 18 film, or purchasing an alcoholic drink. If you are unable to prove your age, you cannot watch the film or buy an alcoholic drink. We reserve the right to ask for such proof at any time you are on our premises.