Save The David Lean Cinema Campaign CIC - AGM 2022
Our AGM, (delayed by Covid) covering the period of the last two financial years (2019/2020 and 2020/2021) will be held on Monday, 21 March 2022 at 7.30pm. The meeting will be held online via the Zoom platform.
Relevant documents will be available on this page for viewing and/or download prior to the meeting.
Please register your intention to attend by sending an email to ———— providing your name. Joining details for the meeting will be sent to you nearer the time.
Those interested in joining the Committee are encouraged to register their interest at this time too. We would particularly welcome volunteers who have an interest in learning more about the Treasurer or Volunteer Coordinator positions. Please register your general interest or specific interest in one of the roles listed above prior to the AGM by sending an email to —————
This meeting will be recorded and available for viewing soon after.
SAVE THE DAVID LEAN CINEMA CAMPAIGN CIC
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
21st MARCH, 2022 – 7:30PM
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Report on the work of the Campaign in the period March 2019- April 2020 by the Chair and the period March 2020-April 2021
3. Report on the Accounts for these periods by the Treasurer
4. Appointment of Accountants – Treasurer to propose
5. Appointment of the Committee
6. Any Other Business